Welcome To The Orthodontic Website of Crescent Dental Associates
Are you unhappy with your smile? Do you want to change your smile to give yourself a more appealing look? Misaligned and malpositioned teeth can be straightened in a variety of ways.
A recent survey revealed that:
· Over 75% of people don’t feel confident to smile in a photograph.
· Over 45% of people make judgements about people by the look of their smile.
· Over 75% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically.
· Over 65% of people think that an attractive smile helps romantically.
At Crescent Dental Associates we offer a multitude of orthodontic treatments to address your specific concerns. Depending on your age and nature of your concern we can provide you with removable or fixed orthodontic appliances, orthodontic braces or Invisalign clear aligners.
We are very excited about our Orthodontic services designed specifically for the adult patient (16 and older). The Short Term Orthodontic (STO) treatment is a novel approach to adult cosmetic orthodontic treatment. Most adult patients want a great smile in a short period of time without the hassle of wearing braces for years. The goal of the Short Term Orthodontic treatment is to provide you with a great smile in a reasonable amount of time, usually in about six months.
Why is orthodontic treatment crucial?
Beneficial in long-term dental health:
· Properly aligned teeth are easier to maintain with proper oral hygiene.
· Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
Improves chewing and digestion:
· Since people with bad bites chew less efficiently, it can, in severe cases, result in nutritional deficiencies.
· Misaligned upper and lower teeth can cause speaking difficulties.
Prevents premature wearing of tooth surfaces:
· Since the teeth withstand a tremendous amount of force when one bites down, in the case of people with improper bites, the teeth are likely to wear out more quickly.
Improves one’s self-esteem and look:
· A beautiful smile gives you the confidence to smile at any occasion, and socialize without holding back!
If you are ready to get the smile you have always wanted in a short amount of time and a reasonable cost, the first step is to call our office to set up a free consultation. At the consultation visit we will explore which of our orthodontic services best suites your need. Call us at (302) 230-0000
to set up your complimentary consultation visit!
Model wearing clear braces.
To find out more about Crescent Dental Associates
, click here
to be directed to our comprehensive website.